Cupid, draw back your bow....
Valentine's Day 2015will be celebrated at Rezza in a very special way. We understand that it is difficult when Valentine's falls on a Saturday when restaurants are already full to capacity. That is why we are showing the love for days! Celebrate Thursday through Sunday with us this year. As always, our regular menu will be available with some very special specials for all of you lovers. Look forward to surprising him/her with Caviar, Fois Gras, Lobster, Rack of Lamb, Filet Mignon and our Local Catch of the "Days."
[every ingredient matters]
Here at our table, a love of Italian food is fostered by the integrity of each ingredient, the heartfelt sentiment behind each composition, and that universal and undeniably Roman desire to be satiated.
SEE OUR CATERING MENU HERE
SEE OUR FULL MENU HERE
Welcome to Rezza in Roseland, NJ
Rezza's chef and owner, John Bendokas, learned his craft at the Culinary Institute of America and paid his dues in the kitchens of fine restaurants in New York and New Jersey.
He brings true passion to his gourmet casual Italian fare, from dishes like his House-Rolled Cavatelli, traditional Sunday Gravy, Eggplant Napolitano, to his unforgettable pizzas. And if you’re looking for something that’s very New York, there’s his 28-Day Dry Aged Cowboy Ribeye Steak with Punched Potatoes.
- 33 Eisenhower Parkway
Roseland, NJ 07068
Mon - Fri 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Sat 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Sun 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
BYOB / plenty of free parking
Takeout, delivery and catering available.
Rezza is no chain restaurant. You might say we're unchained. Every ingredient is sourced by finding the best, most local, and most responsibly produced.
- Our vegetables are locally grown whenever possible, locally sourced in season from farmers markets.
- Our pasta is made by a family in the town of Pratola Peligna in Abruzzo, Italy.
- Our olive oil is from a small family olive grove in Abruzzo, as well.
- Our organic tomatoes are from San Marzano, Italy.
- Our flour is from Naples, Italy.
- Our breads are delivered fresh, daily from Sullivan St Bakery in Hell's Kitchen, NYC.
- We get the greatest gelato from il Laboratorio del Gelato on Ludlow St on the Lower East Side.
You can also follow us on Instagram
Rezza is happily serving up Italian food for folks in Roseland and surrounding New Jersey towns including Livingston, West Orange, South Orange, Caldwell, North Caldwell, West Caldwell, Millburn, Short Hills, East Hanover, Florham Park, Maplewood, Montclair, Verona, Cedar Grove, Montville, Parsippany, Whippany, Boonton, etc...